Got an invitation to a government event (but too late)

Gergely Imreh

Jul 11, 2016, 4:08:29 AM7/11/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hi everyone,

Got some invitations to an event last week, run by the government, by the look of it. The problem was, that I picked up the letter with the invitation on 7/8, the event was on 7/5, and they seem to have sent it out to us on 7/4 (the day before the event). So I guess there was not much chance to actually get there.

But I attach the scan of the invitation, maybe someone can check if that's something interesting, or worth following up on, or what. (It's in chinese, of course)

Here are the scans: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sffl1q5l3s2m846/AAAm4caVKKO0vBcFH6sUFeSwa?dl=0

Cheers,
   Greg