Visiting from Shanghai

Ricky Ng-Adam

Jan 3, 2017, 2:56:12 AM1/3/17
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hello Taipei Hackerspace!

I'm from xinchejian.com, one of the Shanghai hackerspace ...

I'm in Taipei until January 8th.

Anyone there today and if so at what time?

I saw from the calendar that Tuesday is usually open house, but doesn't seem anything is scheduled for today?

Thanks,

Ricky

Simon Kao

Jan 4, 2017, 9:21:42 AM1/4/17
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hi Ricky,

Looks like there's not much activity on the forums after the New Year's.

You can try coming on Friday evenings- that's when some members come together to meet and work. Look for our sign and be sure to call our landline to make sure someone is present.

Cheers,
Simon

Ricky Ng-Adam

Jan 10, 2017, 5:15:00 AM1/10/17
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Simon!

Thanks for the reply, I missed it and looks like I missed the Friday evening window.

Anything tomorrow (Saturday) evening planned? I'll give a call around dinner.

Thanks,

Ricky

伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | linkedin.com/in/rngadam | (+86) 186-2126-2521

Kai Carver

Jan 10, 2017, 5:20:09 AM1/10/17
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
Arg! Sorry Ricky and Simon, silly Google Groups just notified me that Ricky's (from Jan. 6?) email was identified as spam and did I want it to be posted?... A bit late... Sigh, communication is hard....

I am not in a Taipei at the moment otherwise would have been happy to meet up. Next time, either here or in Shanghai!

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 3:56:12 PM UTC+8, Ricky Ng-Adam wrote:
Hello Taipei Hackerspace!

I'm from xinchejian.com, one of the Shanghai hackerspace ...

I'm in Taipei until January 8th.

Anyone there today and if so at what time?

I saw from the calendar that Tuesday is usually open house, but doesn't seem anything is scheduled for today?

Thanks,

Ricky

伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | linkedin.com/in/rngadam | (+86) 186-2126-2521

Simon

Jan 11, 2017, 11:33:17 PM1/11/17
to Taipei Hackerspace
Hello Ricky,

I am out of town right now so you'd best be calling ahead to see if Saturday is available.

Good luck,
Simon