I borrowed the key from Elena

Raymond Cheng

Jul 24, 2016, 5:32:04 AM7/24/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
I borrowed the key to Hackerspace from Elena under her permission. Just want to let you guys know, I am going to borrow it for this week.

Raymond (Taiwanese)

Elena Nien

Jul 24, 2016, 9:03:04 AM7/24/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Raymond。沒有向我借走鑰匙。因為你們規定要寫在論壇裡。我還請Raymond打電話給Greg。

Raymond只是個學生。是個對於這裡所有的事情有興趣的學生。他跟Rudi和Fu-Tu完成IOT打開開關就可以知道Hackerspace有沒有人。

所有的學生都不合適晚上回家。很多學生跟我反應過這些。所以他們需要在暑假的時候。白天為他們開門。他們不會晚上7點過來Hackerspace。

Elena Nien

Jul 24, 2016, 9:06:39 AM7/24/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
我沒有借鑰匙給其他人,除了石恩以外的人。
我曾經借鑰匙給石恩半年。而且有說明在mail-loop裡。

我沒有借鑰匙給ERIC。我最悔恨沒有借鑰匙給ERIC。如果你們對我生氣我借鑰匙給別人。那是錯誤的。請尊重我。

Elena Nien

Jul 24, 2016, 9:06:40 AM7/24/16
to Taipei Hackerspace

Gergely Imreh

Jul 25, 2016, 3:08:17 AM7/25/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Well, one of the keyholder guidelines that people agreed to, is that "Do not loan your keys to anyone." I'm not surprised, that Elena still does it even if it's explicitly stated. That's a rule for a reason, to keep things manageable for the keyholder team. If there's a person like Raymond, who is on the level where the team decides to make arrangements for him or her, then we do that. We have turned away a lot of good people still, because we couldn't do the arrangements for them.

I have absolutely nothing against Raymond, and he looks like a good guy (as I've met him briefly), it's the situation that I'm not completely happy with. But I'm just one keyholder, and if everyone else is okay with this, that I guess that is the new norm, and maybe we need to change the rules to reflect that.

Cheers,
    Greg

On 24 July 2016 at 17:32, Raymond Cheng <itsunch...@gmail.com> wrote:
I borrowed the key to Hackerspace from Elena under her permission. Just want to let you guys know, I am going to borrow it for this week.

Raymond (Taiwanese)

Elena Nien

Jul 25, 2016, 7:48:11 AM7/25/16
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com