IoT Hackathon and Workshop, Aug 20

Gergely Imreh

Aug 14, 2016, 10:45:30 AM8/14/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a small event in the Hackerspace for next weekend:
IoT Hackathon and Workshop
Saturday, August 20 at 3 PM - 6 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/1774217126190464/

It should be in two parts:
1) One parts is hacking on whatever you feel like. At the end, demo what you got to the other teams!

2) Another part is if you want to learn some IoT software tools, I'm going to do a workshop about resin.io (the place I work now, and do hack a lot), how to deploy software very easily on a Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Parallella, or an Edison.... Just bring a laptop and a board like this, and will show you how to get started.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
  Greg