攻略全景照! Tutorial for making high resolution panorama.

Devry (Tzu-Hsuan) Lin

Mar 4, 2015, 8:34:32 AM3/4/15
to taipeiha...@googlegroups.com
太長沒讀:
幹什麼:教做全景照
時間:3/9 晚上7點

TLDR:
What: Making Panorama
Time: Mar.9  7PM

攻略全景照!

拍 全景照以前算是很困難的事情,但如今科技已經發達到連手機都可以拍了。但是如果你嫌你手機拍的全景照像素不夠多的話,3月9號晚上7點我會教大家如何製作 高畫質全景照。我們會跟你說如何去拍製作全景照的照片以及如何用Hugin將這些照片粘合在一起。我們課上會將一組低解析度的照片製作成一張比較大的照 片。請自備電腦,並下載Hugin (http://hugin.sourceforge.net/download/) 。不需要任何攝影背景和相機。一下是我製作的一些照片。

Tutorial for making high resolution panorama.

Panoramas  (image that captures all 360 degrees) used to be a pain to make, but  not anymore as technological advances has made it possible to make them  on your smartphone. If panoramas on your smartphone simply just don't  have enough pixels, then come 7 PM on Monday (3/9) and I will show you how to make higher resolution panorama . We will cover how to take the  photos and how to use Hugin to stitch it together to make beautiful  photos such at these. We will be using a set of low resolution photos as  demonstration material. Bring your laptop to play with Hugin (http://hugin.sourceforge.net/download/). No technical background and cameras are needed

星期一見!

I will see you in Hackerspace on Monday!

Devry Lin
11018774_450686885089250_4612000084745650118_n.jpg