Re: [TPEhack] Visit from Wooting

Message has been deleted

Gergely Imreh

Jul 28, 2016, 11:57:34 AM7/28/16
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hi Simon,

I guess you mean 29/7 (7月29日) Friday (五), right?

Set up an event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1755278548080562/

Also, here's Wooting One's Kickstarter page with some more info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wooting/the-analog-mechanical-keyboard-for-precise-movemen/description

Cheers,
   Greg

On 28 July 2016 at 23:11, Simon Kao <kai....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
大家好,

Tomorrow evening we will have a demonstration from Wooting, a small company aiming to produce the first analog gaming keyboard. They recent conducted a successful Kickstarter campaign for their keyboard and will be showing it at the Hackerspace. For more information, please refer to the links below.
明天下午Wooting公司會來Hackerspace介紹他們的正在生産的模擬式電腦鍵盤。 他們上個月作了一個成功的Kickstarter,也想介紹他們的產品在Hackerspace。 有興趣可以參考他們的網站 (一下)。

http://www.wooting.nl/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/47oqyk/wooting_one_analog_mechanical_keyboard_ama
https://www.facebook.com/wootingkb

Date (日): 17/07 (7月17日)
Time (時):  1800-1900 (6:00-7:00PM)

We welcome all who are interested to join us tomorrow evening.
歡迎大家來參加。

Simon

Message has been deleted

Simon Kao

Jul 28, 2016, 8:52:39 PM7/28/16
to Taipei Hackerspace
Oops- yes, my bad. See new post below!

Hello everyone,
大家好,

Tomorrow evening we will have a demonstration from Wooting, a small company aiming to produce the first analog gaming keyboard. They recent conducted a successful Kickstarter campaign for their keyboard and will be showing it at the Hackerspace. For more information, please refer to the links below.
明天下午Wooting公司會來Hackerspace介紹他們
的正在生産的模擬式電腦鍵盤。 他們上個月作了一個成功的Kickstarter,也想介紹他們的產品在Hackerspace。 有興趣可以參考他們的網站 (一下)。

http://www.wooting.nl/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/47oqyk/wooting_one_analog_mechanical_keyboard_ama
https://www.facebook.com/wootingkb

Date (日): 29/07 (7月29日)

Time (時):  1800-1900 (6:00-7:00PM)

We welcome all who are interested to join us tomorrow evening. If you want to test some games, bring a Windows laptop with games installed!
歡迎大家來參加。 想試試看清代自己的Windows電腦(有安裝遊戲的)。

Simon