Demo'ing Our Smart Switch Prototype

David Chu

Jan 29, 2015, 11:45:52 PM1/29/15
to taipeihackerspace@googlegroups.com Group
Hey Taipei Hackerspace,

I know you guys haven't seen me in a while since I've been working on a project. Well... our first prototype is finally here. It's a smart light switch and app that turns your smartphone into a Wii controller for your home... Sounds crazy? Well come check it out...

and let us know what you like and don't like.

Gian Cafe
復興南路一段279巷28號

- Dave

Gergely Imreh

Jan 31, 2015, 1:16:45 AM1/31/15
to Taipei Hackerspace Group
Hi Dave,

Since you haven't mentioned here when you are demoing your project,
here's the Facebook event too:
https://www.facebook.com/events/425141707638882/
Going on today from 1pm.

Sorry I couldn't make it today, but it looks very cool!

Cheers,
Greg