Open house + keyholder/admin meeting tomorrow at 7 pm

Kai Carver

Oct 23, 2017, 4:14:48 AM10/23/17
to Taipei Hackerspace Group, tpehack-k...@googlegroups.com
Hi hackers,

Just a reminder that tomorrow Tuesday is Hackerspace open house from 6 to 9 and organization meeting at 7.

I think exceptionally Simon will join us in person since he is back in Taiwan from Thailand?

Any topics to discuss?

Off the top of my head:

- Maker Faire coming very soon, who will go, what do we need to prepare
- New memberships
- Accounts, fundraising
- Open topics from last meeting (need to check minutes)
- Halloween party?

- What else?...

See you, 對不起沒有時間寫中文。。。

Pineau Timothée

Oct 23, 2017, 4:17:34 AM10/23/17
to Kai Carver, tpehack-k...@googlegroups.com, Taipei Hackerspace Group
Damn, again I'm away.
Flying to Australia in a few hours.

I have a question: can someone tell me how much I still need to pay - I know I paid maybe half, or maybe a bit less. Can't remember. Thanks !

Tim.