login to taiga front with token

sabn...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017, 6:16:06 AM8/18/17
to taigaio
Hi,

If Auth Token / Application token is available to me. Can it be possible to login to Taiga Front or to access to Taiga front pages?
Can you please explain how?

Thanks,
Sandip Sabnis.

Alejandro Alonso

Aug 18, 2017, 8:49:02 AM8/18/17
to Sandip Sabnis, taigaio
Hello Sandip,

I'm sorry but I don't fully understand what are you trying to achieve. Most likely the standard token authentication (https://taigaio.github.io/taiga-doc/dist/api.html#_standard_token_authentication) will be enough.

Could you detail what are you trying to achieve exactly?.

Regards,

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Alejandro Alonso Fernández
CIO & Co-founder
www.kaleidos.net/FC8EAC/

sabn...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 2:20:51 AM8/21/17
to taigaio, sabn...@gmail.com

Thanks for the reply.

We have installed Taiga on our local.
We tried to access Taiga through another application hosted on Liferay.
From Liferay application we should able to access Taiga application front end pages. This is requirement.
From the REST API call we can get Taiga 'auth_token'.
We are planning to send 'auth_token' along with each call to taiga.We assume here our call to Taiga's front end pages are authenticated automatically because we send 'auth_token' too.
Now we need to pass this token to Taiga front end so we can access frontend pages without logging in again. How to do this?
Is auth_token is helpful in accessing front end pages?

Please correct/ suggest.

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 6:19:02 PM UTC+5:30, Alejandro Alonso wrote:
Hello Sandip,

I'm sorry but I don't fully understand what are you trying to achieve. Most likely the standard token authentication (https://taigaio.github.io/taiga-doc/dist/api.html#_standard_token_authentication) will be enough.

Could you detail what are you trying to achieve exactly?.

Regards,

If Auth Token / Application token is available to me. Can it be possible to login to Taiga Front or to access to Taiga front pages?
Can you please explain how?

Thanks,
Sandip Sabnis.

--
Please help us keep the Taiga.io Community open and inclusive, follow our Code of Conduct:
https://github.com/taigaio/code-of-conduct/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
---

Alejandro Alonso

Aug 21, 2017, 2:30:06 AM8/21/17
to Sandip Sabnis, taigaio
Hello Sandip,

If you include the auth_token in your http requests all those requests will be considered as logged (with the user you used to generate the token).

Just remember the auth_token has to be included as a header called "Authorization" and its format should be: "Authorization: Bearer ${AUTH_TOKEN}"

Regards,

sabn...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 9:31:41 AM8/21/17
to taigaio, sabn...@gmail.com
Yup thinking of same.
Now request header cannot be modified in iframe, we are trying something like below. Code is pasted.
But in IFRAME we can only get {{ COMMON.LOADING | translate}}.
{

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

<TITLE> New Document </TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY>
<iframe id="myiframe" src="" height="500" width="800">here</iframe>
<script type="text/javascript">
    $
.ajax({
        type
: "GET",
        url
: "http://localip:9001/login?next=%252Fdiscover",

//url: "https://tree.taiga.io/profile",

//contentType: "application/json",
        headers
: {'Authorization' : 'Bearer eyJ1--------------------------------13EWw',

'Accept' : 'application/json, text/plain, */*'},

        success
: function(data){
            console
.log(data);