Capture what's being returned

Phillip Duba

Dec 16, 2014, 10:27:37 AM12/16/14
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Is there a setting that I just can't seem to find that shows the what's being returned from Taffy when a request is being made? I'm doing this through a mobile app and am having issues debugging that side of things so was wondering if there was any out-of-the-box logging options I could take advantage of,

Phil

Adam Tuttle

Dec 16, 2014, 10:35:37 AM12/16/14
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
You want a general purpose solution for logging everything returned by every resource? I guess the easiest place to do that right now would be in the setCachedResponse hook (requires 3.0) -- but that would only work for GET requests. As long as you don't implement validCacheExists() then Taffy won't try to pull anything out of the cache.

Does that get you what you need, or do you need to log responses from other verbs too?

Adam