Downloadable Taffy Documentation?

Joseph D'Angelo

Feb 26, 2015, 10:07:34 AM2/26/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get all the Taffy documentation as a .zip?  I work on an intranet with no internet access and it's a bit of a hassle to get out to the Wiki.

Adam Tuttle

Feb 26, 2015, 10:14:00 AM2/26/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
You could point your browser at docs.taffy.io and save that -- that should give you a static HTML copy that you can keep. Not sure what to say about the wiki, unfortunately.

Basic internet access is kind of a necessity when developing for viewing documentation, why do they put restrictions like that on you?

Adam

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Joseph D'Angelo <joseph.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to get all the Taffy documentation as a .zip?  I work on an intranet with no internet access and it's a bit of a hassle to get out to the Wiki.

Joseph D'Angelo

Feb 26, 2015, 10:20:41 AM2/26/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
I do government work on an internal network that's not connected to the internet.  Any chance you can zip up the contents of docs.taffy.io?

Adam Tuttle

Feb 26, 2015, 10:26:12 AM2/26/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Sent it to you off-list.

Adam

Joseph D'Angelo

Feb 26, 2015, 10:54:47 AM2/26/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Much appreciated, Adam.  Thanks for all the work on this.