typo in http://docs.taffy.io/3.0.0/#Custom-Deserializers ?

Phil Cruz

Jan 30, 2015, 1:25:47 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
On this page

it says "...Extends taffy.core.baseRepresentation (or another CFC that does)..."

but " taffy.core.baseRepresentation" is not in 3.0.0.

Typo?

-Phil

Adam Tuttle

Jan 30, 2015, 1:43:13 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks! I'll get that fixed in a moment...

Adam

Adam Tuttle

Jan 30, 2015, 1:49:27 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
It's fixed and should deploy itself shortly. :)

Adam

Phil Cruz

Jan 30, 2015, 1:51:06 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Also, this page

says

variables.framework.representationClass = "JsonUtilSerializer";

but shouldn't it be

variables.framework.serializer = "JsonUtilSerializer";

I'm upgrading from 2.2.3 to 3.0.0. so I'm reviewing the breaking changes and such.

-Phil

Adam Tuttle

Jan 30, 2015, 1:55:18 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. Unfortunately, GitHub wikis make it particularly difficult to track these sorts of differences across app versions, which is a big part of why the Taffy docs were excised and put at docs.taffy.io. I'll edit in a note for now. Long term I'd like to get the wiki contents all moved out to the separate docs and shut down the wiki, too...

Adam

Adam Tuttle

Jan 30, 2015, 1:56:27 PM1/30/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, looks like it was already majority converted to 3.x syntax, so I'm just fixing it to be 100% 3.x syntax.

Thanks Phil.

Adam