Application /resources mapping not being honored

Jeff Chastain

Apr 22, 2015, 9:57:06 PM4/22/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
I am working on an app where the web root, Taffy framework, and resources folders are in "non-standard" locations.  The directory structure looks like:

\app
    \lib
        \taffy
    \resources
\web
    \api

In the \web\api\application.cfc file, there is an application mapping set up for /resources that points to \app\resources.  However, in looking at the getResourcesPath() function in api.cfc, it does not appear to honor the /resources mapping.  It starts with the cgi.script_name value (/api/index.cfm), strips off the file name and adds '/resources' which results in /api/resources instead of /resources.

What am I missing here?  Where/how does Taffy using the /resources mapping as referred to in the docs (https://github.com/atuttle/Taffy/wiki/Getting-Started)?

Thanks,
-- Jeff

Adam Tuttle

Apr 23, 2015, 9:07:58 AM4/23/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeff, this reminded me that there's a pull request waiting that should resolve this. You don't happen to be on CF8 do you?

Adam

Jeff Chastain

Apr 23, 2015, 9:09:24 AM4/23/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Adam,

At least I am not missing something obvious.  And no, I am running the latest edition of Railo.

Thanks,
-- Jeff

Adam Tuttle

Apr 23, 2015, 9:12:50 AM4/23/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Alrighty then. I'm going to go ahead and merge this PR and release a new version to include it. Please hold...

Adam

Adam Tuttle

Apr 23, 2015, 9:17:49 AM4/23/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com