Permission denied for creating Java object: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory

Mattijs Spierings

May 23, 2015, 8:16:55 PM5/23/15
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Our hosting provider upgraded the server running the Taffy API to ACF10 and since then we got this error message Permission denied.

Strangely this was a standard ACF installation. Is this something other people have experienced?
The error message of the real issue was hidden away under Original Exeception and before that I only got 403 or 404 errors .
Took a while to strip everything out but the Core and the application.cfc to see the real permission error.

Changing the setting in ACF fixed it, but weird that this was necessary.
I used the latest Taffy download for this.

Any thoughts?