Taffy 3.1.0 is here!

Adam Tuttle

Mar 26, 2016, 7:42:32 PM3/26/16
to Taffy Users
Hey there Taffy developers,

Taffy 3.1.0 is here! It's been mostly unchanged in the master branch for many months, but I've finally finished the last few odds and ends (mostly documentation), and it's ready for release!

I've got a tweet scheduled for Monday morning at 9:15am EDT, from both my personal and the Taffy Twitter (@taffyio)... if you want to RT those, that would be swell! 👌

Enjoy,
Adam

Jordan Michaels

Mar 28, 2016, 3:18:31 PM3/28/16
to taffy...@googlegroups.com
Gives me the warm fuzzies to see all the community input on that changelog. <3 OSS!

Thanks Adam and everyone else for your efforts!

-Jordan

Tom Chiverton

Mar 30, 2016, 6:49:54 AM3/30/16
to Taffy Users
There's one RT done ;-)

Did anything change since the RC1 ? I've been using that to build our next API with as a way of testing it (and didn't find anything).

Tom