Fwd: Systemics and Health Care

1 view

James Martin

Jun 10, 2015, 12:43:34 PM6/10/15
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HSSS <20...@hsss.eu>
Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Systemics and Health Care
To: mart...@gmail.com

Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS)

11th HSSS National & International Conference

will be held during 10-11 July 2015

Royal Olympic Hotel

Athens, Greece.

The Conference theme:

SYSTEMICS  AND  HEALTH CARE

http://www.2015.hsss.eu

in collaboration with the

Department of Informatics, University of Piraeus

under the auspices of the

Department of Medicine,  University of Ioannina

Invitation for Participation

Keynote Addresses

Professor Gerald Midgley, UK, Professor Felix Tretter, Germany

Professor Kambiz Maani, New Zealand, Professor Jose Rios, Spain, (Virtual Keynote)

Professor John Thanopoulos, Greece, Professor Constantinos S. Pattichis, Cyprus

Dr. Yiannis Kalogerakis, Greece, Dr. Yiannis Laouris, Cyprus

Dr. Gary Metclaf, USA, IFSR President, (Virtual Keynote)

Workshops, Professional Panels, Professional Round Table

Anthropocentric Systemic Approach for Doctors, Pharmacists and Health Care Professionals

Mobile Health Care,  Health Care Quality and Safety Management Systems

Clinical Trials Studies and Health Care,  Auditing and Compliance Systems

Creating Contemporary Health Tourism Destinations

Health Care Consulting I, II: Administration & Innovation, Doctors' Experience

Pharmaceutical and MedTech Companies will be present

Yours faithfully,

Professor Nikitas Assimakopoulos,

President of HSSS.

--
Our non-profit scientific Society informs you for our scientific events for which we expect that they can be useful and important for you. If you do not wish to receive any more relevant information, please press the word Unsubscribe. Thank you