respect

James Martin

Dec 15, 2016, 12:18:56 PM12/15/16
to SSWG
I would like remind everyone that we have this discussion list in order to facilitate an open and free exchange of ideas about Systems Science. We all have an obligation to respect other members of the group by staying on-topic and refraining from personal invective.

There will be cases where it is better to have a direct communication back to someone rather than broadcasting your dialogue to the whole group. Your response is going out to a large number of people (~200), so you should keep this in mind when you respond to a message.

Respectfully,
James

Wolter Fabrycky

Dec 15, 2016, 2:19:09 PM12/15/16
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Nicely stated, James. Thanks. Wolt

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---

Jack Ring

Dec 16, 2016, 7:49:26 AM12/16/16
to Sys Sci
My apologies to all who were involuntarily included..
Jack Ring