Fwd: SERC Annual Events - Nov. 7-8, 2017

James Martin

Aug 23, 2017, 8:53:01 PM8/23/17
to SSWG
FYI

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "System Engineering Research Center" <SE...@sercuarc.org>
Date: August 23, 2017 at 11:16:17 AM EDT
To: mart...@gmail.com
Subject: Technical Program Released - SERC Annual Events - Nov. 7-8, 2017

REGISTER TODAY
TECHNICAL PROGRAMS RELEASED:
SERC DOCTORAL STUDENTS FORUM
TUESDAY, NOV. 7, 2017

The SERC Doctoral Students Forum provides an opportunity for elected doctoral students conducting systems research at one of the SERC universities to present their topics in an open forum. This half-day event provides an opportunity for the attendees to have insights into on-going research, and to influence its direction while also meeting a number of doctoral students from the SERC universities.

LEARN MORE
SERC SPONSORED RESEARCH REVIEW
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 8, 2017

This one-day, sponsor-focused event unites the government, industry, and academic systems engineering research community in order to share research progress and discuss the most challenging systems engineering issues today.
Attendance is open to government, FFRDCs, national laboratories, industry, and academic institutions. Industry participants will have a nominal registration fee.
REGISTER
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ms. Megan M. Clifford | mcli...@stevens.edu
Ms. Monica Brito | mbr...@stevens.edu

Last year’s program and presentations are available at:
SERC COLLABORATORS
Share this email:
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
1 CASTLE POINT ON THE HUDSON
HOBOKEN, NJ | 07030 US
This email was sent to mart...@gmail.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.