Re: [SysSciWG] Abridged summary of syssciwg@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

1 view

b...@lawson.se

Aug 20, 2016, 8:59:33 AM8/20/16
to syss...@googlegroups.com

--
Dr. Harold "Bud" Lawson - Prof. Emeritus, ACM, IEEE and INCOSE Fellow, IEEE Computer Pioneer, INCOSE Systems Engineering Pioneer.
Phone +46 8 7659740 Mobile +46 70 5658077, E-mail b...@lawson.se
For book information see http://www.thesystemslandscape.com/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harold-lawson-66810b2