Structural Modeling Project - Saturday July 15th -- 9 AM Pacific Time

joseph simpson

Jul 8, 2017, 7:40:12 PM7/8/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Team:

I have updated the calendar for our next Structural Modeling Project
video conference on Saturday July 15th at 9 AM Pacific time.

Mary and I may be traveling on that day, but we plan on supporting the
meeting as usual, except that Mary will not have her computer on line.
I will have my system set up and operational.

Hope to see everyone online next Saturday, July 15th at 9AM Pacific time.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw