Fwd: Invitation to 2018 Systems Thinking Symposium

joseph simpson

Feb 7, 2018, 11:32:24 AM2/7/18
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Solin, Jeremy <jeremy...@ces.uwex.edu>
Date: Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Invitation to 2018 Systems Thinking Symposium
To: "Solin, Jeremy" <jeremy...@ces.uwex.edu>

We are excited to invite you to the 2018 Systems Thinking Symposium: ThinkWater to Think:X. The Symposium focuses on the application of systems thinking to a wide array of critical challenges facing national and statewide policy makers and water professionals. It highlights critical issues related to water, presenting the USDA-funded ThinkWater initiative. The ThinkWater example will be used to frame discussions of the possibilities and promise of more accessible ways of learning and applying systems thinking to the full array of complex challenges we face.

The Symposium will be held on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 in Washington, DC. The Symposium will be livestreamed for remote attendees. There is no cost to attend in-person or remotely.

More details including an agenda, speakers, and registration is available at: https://www.thinkxsymposium.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.

We look forward to your participation.

Jeremy Solin and the ThinkWater Team

Jeremy Solin, Wisconsin ThinkWater Coordinator and National Program Manager

UW-Extension Cooperative Extension, Program Support Services

jeremy...@ces.uwex.edu l 715.340.0376 l www.thinkwater.us

ThinkWater is funded by the USDA NIFA through agreement number 2015-68007-23213

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw