Fwd: Last Chance to Register for the INCOSE Academic Forum May 18-19 Meeting

James Martin

Apr 15, 2015, 3:49:24 PM4/15/15
to SSWG
For those interested in training or education on systems science principles and concepts, you might find this event worthwhile.

James

Apr 16, 2015, 7:03:48 AM4/16/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com

Hi, James,

Thank you for sending me valuable information on SE Education.

BTW, I am now in Vancouver and attended IEEE/SysCon to present a paper. The INCOSE delegates gave a very nice presentation on SE and SwE at the plenary panel discussion.

Looking forward to seeing you at IS2015 in Seattle.

Best regards,

Yoshi

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---