Structural Modeling Video Conference February 3rd at 9 AM Pacific

joseph simpson

Jan 31, 2018, 3:01:51 AM1/31/18
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Team:

The video conference discussion document is available at:

I will be using a new Google Hangout email invitation this month.

I will use both the traditional invitation and an email invitation for a few months to see how they work.

The idea is to transition to using email in the future.

Take care, be good to yourself and hav fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw