Another Test Of The Google Hangouts New System

joseph simpson

Sep 21, 2016, 6:58:48 PM9/21/16
to gmo...@u.washington.edu, Aleksandar Malečić, Andrew Borota, Gabriel AWAD, George Mobus, Jack Ring, Janet Singer, Janet Singer, Joe Simpson, Kevin Dye, Kevin Dye, Lenard Troncale, Mary Keeler (mkeeler@u.washington.edu), Michael Singer, mjs...@eskimo.com, mjs...@gmail.com, Narayana Mandaleeka, Peter D Tuddenham, Richard Martin, SpaceKatt PoiSpin, Steve Krane, Steven Engle, Sys Sci, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris
Team:

Check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9BLNKkuZW4

The video shows sections of the visual test set that is used on the new SMP General Ordering Web Application

We need to gather more user requirements as well as ideas about how the software may be used by others.

We will discuss this in more detail on October 1st at our next SMP video conference.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw