Fwd: 11th HSSS National & International Conference

James Martin

Apr 29, 2015, 9:17:35 AM4/29/15
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HSSS <20...@hsss.eu>
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Subject: 11th HSSS National & International Conference
To: mart...@gmail.com

Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS)
IFSR Full Member
11th HSSS National & International Conference
will take place during 10-12 July 2015
Royal Olympic Hotel
Athens, Greece.

The Conference theme:
SYSTEMICS  &  HEALTH CARE
http://www.2015.hsss.eu

Call for Papers

Keynote Addresses

Professor Gerald Midgley, UK
Professor Felix Tretter, Germany
Professor Kambiz Maani, New Zealand
Professor Jose Rios, Spain, (Virtual Keynote)
Professor John Thanopoulos, Greece
Professor Constantinos S. Pattichis, Cyprus
Dr. Yiannis Kalogerakis, Greece
Dr. Yiannis Laouris, Cyprus
Dr. Gary Metclaf, USA, IFSR President, (Virtual Keynote)

It would be an honor for us to participate in our Conference with a paper presentation (25 minutes duration).

You may submit your abstract for a local or a virtual presentation .
Abstract Submission:
May 17th, 2015

Selected papers from this Conference will be published in our IJASS International Journal.

Looking forward to meeting you in Athens next July and exchange ideas on Systemics and Health Care.

Professionals of these areas will be present.

Yours faithfully,
Professor Nikitas Assimakopoulos,
President of HSSS.

--
Our non-profit scientific Society informs you for our scientific events for which we expect that they can be useful and important for you. If you do not wish to receive any more relevant information, please press the word Unsubscribe. Thank you