Fwd: See what IFSR did May 2014 - April 2016

James Martin

Feb 7, 2017, 8:05:59 AM2/7/17
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: International Federation for Systems Research <ifsr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Subject: See what IFSR did May 2014 - April 2016
To: mart...@gmail.com

This IFSR Newsflash informs you of the latest news on the IFSR home-page.
To read the complete information please access "www.ifsr.org".

View this email in your browser
In the biennial Board Meeting the IFSR Executive committee reports on the last 2 years. The members discuss/approve and set the direction  for the next 2 years.
Most important: they elect a new Executive committee!
For details see the Minutes on the IFSR homepage
http://www.ifsr.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/p20160408.pdf

Yours sincerely
gerhard chroust
View this email in your browser
Copyright ©ifsr 2016 All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
if...@ofai.at

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to mart...@gmail.com
International Federation for Systems Research · Freyung 6/6, Wien, Österreich · Vienna 1010 · Austria

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--
James

Ferris, Tim

Feb 7, 2017, 3:44:28 PM2/7/17
to syss...@googlegroups.com

James,

At our meeting on Tuesday afternoon I took what has turned into a cryptic note.

Something about contacting Bob Schwarzre systems science in CAB. Do you recall what that was about?

Dr Tim Ferris