Fwd: Call for News for the IFSR Newsletter (Dec. 2016), deadline Nov. 28, 2016

James Martin

Nov 14, 2016, 10:36:26 AM11/14/16
to SSWG
INCOSE is a member of the International Federation for Systems Research. If you have some of your systems research you would like to tell people about, consider writing an article for the IFSR Newsletter. See below.

This could be an opportunity for you to find others with similar interests who might join you in your research efforts.

James