INCOSE IS'15 SysSciWG workshop invite for 7-11

Richard Martin

Jul 8, 2015, 11:09:47 AM7/8/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com

INCOSE IS’15 SysSciWG Workshop

A Workshop on Systems Philosophy and its Relevance to Systems Engineering

Saturday July 11, 2015, beginning at 09:00 and ending at 17:00 PDT (UTC – 8.00)

The detailed agenda with start/stop times and presenters is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg2015iw15/systems-science-workshop-at-is15

Have the meeting call you.
Click the Connect Me link below. No need to dial-in.

Connect Me

Not at your computer?
You can join by dialing one of the access numbers below.

Web Meeting:

https://incose.pgimeet.com/WGSystemsScience2

Primary Access Number:

USA/Canada (toll free)

1-877-860-3058

Guest Passcode:

129502

Additional Access:

Mobile:

tel://+61730150534,*,,129502#

Australia, Brisbane

+61 (0) 7 3015 0534

Australia, Melbourne

+61 (0) 3 8687 0563

Australia, Sydney

+61 (0) 2 8017 6211

China, Beijing

+86 10 5667 0004

Hong Kong

+852 3018 9115

Japan, Osaka

+81 (0) 6 4560 2412

Japan, Tokyo

+81 (0) 3 4588 9619

New Zealand, Auckland

+64 (0) 9 929 1831

New Zealand, Christchurch

+64 (0) 3 974 2595

New Zealand, Wellington

+64 (0) 4 909 4675

Singapore

+65 6823 2279

South Korea, Seoul

+82 (0) 2 6007 0083

Argentina (toll free)

0800 666 0109

Argentina (toll free)

0800 800 1243

Argentina, Buenos Aires

+54 (0) 11 5172 6015

Australia (toll free)

1 800 205 565

Austria (toll free)

0800 8866 3423

Austria, Vienna

+43 (0) 1 25302 1796

Bahrain (toll free)

800 81106

Bahrain, Manama

+973 1619 8749

Belarus (toll free)

8 820 0011 0346

Belgium (toll free)

0800 39622

Belgium, Brussels

+32 (0) 2 400 6945

Bulgaria (toll free)

00800 111 4960

Bulgaria, Sofia

+359 (0) 2 491 6053

Canada (toll free)

1 855 950 3721

Canada, Calgary

+1 403 407 5797

Canada, Montreal

+1 514 669 5924

Canada, Toronto

+1 647 426 9185

Canada, Vancouver

+1 604 222 1848

Chile (toll free)

123 0020 9174

Chile (toll free)

171 800 835 936

Chile, Santiago

+56 (0) 2 2666 0707

Colombia (toll free)

01 800 518 0911

Colombia (toll free)

01 800 755 0099

Colombia, Bogota

+57 1 508 8123

Croatia (toll free)

0800 7377

Cyprus (toll free)

800 97438

Czech Republic (toll free)

800 701 540

Czech Republic, Prague

+420 225 986 568

Denmark (toll free)

80 70 35 95

Denmark, Copenhagen

+45 32 72 78 21

Egypt (toll free)

0800 000 0542

Estonia (toll free)

800 011 1579

Estonia, Tallinn

+372 622 6571

Fiji (toll free)

00800 3326

Finland (toll free)

0800 772 244

Finland, Helsinki

+358 (0) 9 2310 1536

France (national)

0811 655 115

France (toll free)

0800 947 300

France, Paris

+33 (0) 1 70 37 16 77

Germany (national)

01801 001 359

Germany (toll free)

0800 588 9165

Germany, Frankfurt

+49 (0) 69 2222 13416

Germany, Munich

+49 (0) 89 2030 31231

Greece (toll free)

00800 128 821

Greece, Athens

+30 211 181 3832

Hong Kong (toll free)

800 901 667

Hungary (toll free)

068 002 0147

Hungary, Budapest

+36 1408 8967

Iceland (toll free)

800 9014

Indonesia (toll free)

001 803 016 2543

Indonesia (toll free)

007 803 321 8929

Ireland (national)

1890 907 641

Ireland (toll free)

1800 937 668

Ireland, Dublin

+353 (0) 1 526 9439

Israel (toll free)

1809 258 053

Israel, Tel Aviv

+972 (0)3 721 7956

Italy (toll free)

800 148 216

Italy, Milan

+39 02 3600 8015

Italy, Rome

+39 06 8750 0689

Japan (mobile)

0120 358 311

Japan (toll free)

0120 840 900

Kazakhstan (toll free)

8800 333 7563

Latvia (toll free)

8000 4416

Latvia, Riga

+371 6601 3643

Lithuania (toll free)

8800 31439

Lithuania, Vilnius

+370 5205 5488

Luxembourg

+352 2088 1799

Luxembourg (toll free)

800 24840

Mexico (toll free)

001 800 514 7120

Mexico (toll free)

01 800 767 9138

Mexico (toll free)

01 800 801 7889

Mexico, Guadalajara

+52 33 4162 3993

Mexico, Mexico City

+52 55 1207 7323

Mexico, Mexico City

+52 55 8421 0849

Mexico, Monterrey

+52 81 4162 3845

Morocco (toll free)

0800 091 303

Morocco, Casablanca

+212 (0) 520 48 0029

Netherlands (toll free)

0800 023 1432

Netherlands, Amsterdam

+31 (0) 20 715 3987

New Zealand (toll free)

0800 452 944

Nigeria, Lagos

+234 1 277 5110

Norway (toll free)

800 56092

Norway, Oslo

+47 21 00 48 39

Panama (toll free)

00 800 226 6884

Panama (toll free)

00800 223 1414

Panama, Panama City

+507 8 339 749

Peru (toll free)

0800 55 095

Peru (toll free)

0800 78119

Peru, Lima

+51 (0) 1 700 9583

Poland (toll free)

00 800 121 4353

Poland, Warsaw

+48 22 295 3586

Portugal (toll free)

800 788 162

Portugal, Lisbon

2142 45173

Qatar (toll free)

00 800 100 496

Romania (toll free)

0800 885 824

Romania, Bucharest

+40 (0) 21 529 1309

Russia (toll free)

8 800 500 9280

Russia, Moscow

+7 495 646 1854

Saudi Arabia (toll free)

800 844 9962

Saudi Arabia (toll free)

800 850 0223

Singapore (toll free)

800 616 3202

Slovakia (toll free)

0800 606 282

Slovakia, Bratislava

+421 (0)2 3321 5506

Slovenia (toll free)

0800 81211

Slovenia, Ljubljana

+386 1 888 8198

South Africa (toll free)

0800 999 435

South Africa,Johannesburg

+27 (0)11 589 8336

South Korea (toll free)

00798 6136 2235

Spain (toll free)

900 828 071

Spain, Barcelona

+34 93 800 1974

Spain, Madrid

+34 91 114 7296

Sweden (toll free)

0200 125 598

Sweden, Stockholm

+46 (0) 8 5065 3965

Switzerland (toll free)

0800 841 683

Switzerland, Geneva

+41 (0) 22 595 4838

Switzerland, Zurich

+41 (0) 44 580 7227

Thailand (toll free)

001 800 6136 1475

Turkey (toll free)

00 800 4488 28083

Turkey, Istanbul

+90 212 375 5033

UAE (toll free)

8000 3570 2659

UK (national)

0844 581 8066

UK (national)

0845 351 2798

UK (03)

+44 (0)330 336 6006

UK (toll free)

0800 358 6403

Ukraine (toll free)

0800 500 869

Uruguay (toll free)

0004 019 0254

USA

1-719-867-1571

USA/Canada (toll free)

1-877-860-3058

Venezuela (toll free)

0 800 100 8414

Vietnam (toll free)

1201 1443

Questions? Go to GlobalMeet Support

joseph simpson

Jul 8, 2015, 8:59:11 PM7/8/15
to Sys Sci
Richard:

I have been unable to download the "read ahead" materials..

Failed server problem..

Have fun..

Joe

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---

Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

joseph simpson

Jul 9, 2015, 12:39:32 AM7/9/15
to Sys Sci
Richard:

Just tried again and everything works great now...

Have fun..

Lenard Troncale

Jul 9, 2015, 9:52:41 AM7/9/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Richard:

I also have problems downloading files for the "read ahead" because the download button states, "415. Error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That's all we know." Probably because large file is zipped. None of my unzippers work on it.

Len

Jack Ring

Jul 9, 2015, 12:07:34 PM7/9/15
to Sys Sci
Len,
page note that the documents are listed. If you click on the title you get an Error. If you click on the little arrow in the far right column you get the download.
Jack

Lenard Troncale

Jul 9, 2015, 12:39:17 PM7/9/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Jack,
Thanks very much. Worked like a charm. As usual, and unlike my children, I don't click on all the possibilities. I have to remember, Click everywhere and learn. Are you going to either ISSS, Berlin or IS'15 in Washington this year? I am not.
Len

Jack Ring

Jul 9, 2015, 12:46:49 PM7/9/15
to Sys Sci
Neither are worth the money. Besides I am behind schedule in my primary commitments.