Trust

Jack Ring

Aug 8, 2017, 4:22:13 PM8/8/17
to Sys Sci
SysSci participants,

Prof. Kevin Sullivan, U. Va. recommended this gem. Perhaps WG participants will find it useful.
 Toward a science of learning systems: a research agenda for the high-functioning Learning Health System. Friedman C1, Rubin J1, Brown J2, Buntin M3, Corn M4, Etheredge L5, Gunter C6, Musen M7, Platt R2, Stead W3, Sullivan K8, Van Houweling D1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25342177.

Lenard Troncale

Aug 8, 2017, 8:00:15 PM8/8/17
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Jack,

Thank you for finding and disseminating this article/report. It is significant to both our efforts at starting an Int’l Society for Systems Pathology (ISSP) and to SSWG research programs. I note that without our groups or the systems scientist groups influencing it, it lists the requirements as “system” requirements. It also demonstrates another journal and another source of possible ISSP members. I use this msg to notify others that we have received notice from the California Sec’y of State while I was in Europe that we have successfully reserved the ISSP name. Now SE Richard Emerson, SS Peter Tuddenham, and I will submit the other documents to make it so.

Len

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---