Fwd: [announce] #ISSS2015 Berlin: Conference Updates, Deadlines and News

1 view

James Martin

May 5, 2015, 4:40:30 AM5/5/15
to SSWG
FYI

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Announcement list for the International Society for the Systems Sciences <anno...@lists.isss.org>
Date: May 5, 2015 at 2:53:34 AM EDT
To: anno...@lists.isss.org
Subject: [announce] #ISSS2015 Berlin: Conference Updates, Deadlines and News

The International Society for the Systems Sciences
The 59th Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences
#ISSS2015 BERLIN

LATEST NEWS &
UPCOMING DEADLINES
Latest News
The #ISSS2015 team have been busy and we're looking forward to seeing you in Berlin for a memorable meeting of minds.
Accommodation Highlight: SPECIAL CONFERENCE PRICE ENDS TODAY 5TH MAY 2015
Scandic Hotel Potsdamer Platz
Scandic Hotel Potsdamer Platz
The Scandic Hotel is the location of the conference venue, and rates at this hotel have been arranged to offer good value and the benefit of staying on site to faciliate conversation and networking during the conference.

Room rates include breakfast, internet access, service and VAT taxes.

Scandic Single toom - 87 Euros per room per night
Scandic Double room - 96 Euros per room per night
Superior Single Room - 107 Euros per room per night
Superior Double Room - 116 Euros per room per night

Located at Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade 19, 10963 Berlin, Germany, the Scandic Hotel Potsdamer Platz is a 560 room conference hotel with a pool and a gym - we only have 40 rooms left and will be held until the 5th May - don't miss out!

Room Sharing
If you are interested in room sharing or house sharing (for those not staying at the Hotel), we are currently trialling a Google Group [CLICK HERE] where attendees can advertise/find a room share.  Please feel free to meet and post there.  Feedback is most welcome - please send to isssd...@gmail.com.

Booking Accommodation
TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION PLEASE CLICK HERE, and use the Booking Code in the Scandic Hotel webpage: BISS020815

If you click on the accommodation link, the ISSS Discount Code should already be entered on the page.

Phone: +49 30700779 0 and Fax: +49 30 700 779 2211
Upcoming Deadlines
Early Bird Registration
Call for Papers
Early Bird Registration Extended : 15th May

Early Bird Registration has been extended to the 14th May 2015.   Don't miss out on up to 18% on registration fees.
Calls for Papers : Close 30th June 2014

Calls for papers, posters and workshops closes on the 30th June 2015. We look forward to hearing and sharing your research and experience!
More Info
More Info
PARTNERS AND SPONSORSHIP
We are pleased that the BMW Foundation is a partner of this year's meeting in Berlin.  The BMW Foundation brings together leaders from across communities, cultures and countries to drive Social Innovation, facilitate Global Dialogue, and promote Responsible Leadership.  For further partnership and sponsorship opportunities please contact Louis Klein, Vice President Conferences, Email: louis...@segroup.de

PHD PROGRAM
The uptake of the PhD Program "Systems Thinking and Practice in PhD Research: Cybersystemic Possibilities for Governing the Anthropocene", a joint programme designed by ISSS and the Berlin Workshop in Institutional Analysis of Social-Ecological Systems (WINS) to be run from the 30 July – 7 August 2015 was received well and we look forward to meeting, sharing and exploring the latest research at Humboldt University with over 25 PhD candidates from around the world.
#ISSS2015 Enquiries - Please Ask!
Follow the latest news and participate in discussions on our social media channels
Keep up to date and connect with us via our social media channels and the conference website www.isss2015berlin.com which will be delivering videos, images and links to presenters before and during the conference.  We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!
FacebookTwitterGoogle+
International Society for the Systems Sciences Business Office, 47 Southfield Road, Pocklington, York YO42 2XE, United Kingdom
Telephone/fax: +44 (0)1759 302718 | Email: enqui...@gmail.com

© 2015 International Society of the Systems Sciences.

Unsubscribe | Report as Junk | Send to a Friend