Online Bibliography and Citation Tools ..

joseph simpson

Jul 3, 2016, 11:43:18 PM7/3/16
to Aleksandar Malečić, Andrew Borota, Jack Ring, Janet Singer, Janet Singer, Joe Simpson, Kevin Dye, Kevin Dye, Lenard Troncale, Mary Keeler (mkeeler@u.washington.edu), Michael Singer, mjs...@eskimo.com, mjs...@gmail.com, Narayana Mandaleeka, Peter D Tuddenham, Richard Martin, SpaceKatt PoiSpin, Steve Krane, Steven Engle, Sys Sci, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris
In yesterdays meeting, I took an action to provide this link to online bibliographic and citation tools..

That action is now complete..

The team should review these tools and select an initial tool to support our team effort on the systematic literature review.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

joseph simpson

Jul 4, 2016, 12:13:20 PM7/4/16
to Aleksandar Malečić, Andrew Borota, Gabriel AWAD, Jack Ring, Janet Singer, Janet Singer, Joe Simpson, Kevin Dye, Kevin Dye, Lenard Troncale, Mary Keeler (mkeeler@u.washington.edu), Michael Singer, mjs...@eskimo.com, mjs...@gmail.com, Narayana Mandaleeka, Peter D Tuddenham, Richard Martin, SpaceKatt PoiSpin, Steve Krane, Steven Engle, Sys Sci, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris
This is additional information from an interested person.

The suggestion, by Gabriel, is excellent...

We should first decide if the group wants to use Google Docs..

Or if a different tool should be used....

One pathway forward is to identify all individuals that are interested in participating and conduct a quick functional requirements survey by email...

After the functional requirements survey is complete, a reasonable pathway forward may be identified..