YouTube Hangouts -- New Interface --

joseph simpson

Aug 30, 2017, 1:49:27 PM8/30/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Team:

The Google Hangouts interface continues to change.

The past couple of weeks have introduced changes into the Google Hangouts that I primarily use for the SMP video conferences.

This Saturday, September 2nd, I plan on sending out an initial invitation set at 8:30 AM Pacific.  Then I will send out a second invitation set at 8:45 AM Pacific  and a final round at 8:55 AM if necessary.

Take care and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw