I will send out the initial invitations for the Structural Modeling Project in about one hour.

joseph simpson

Nov 4, 2017, 10:30:47 AM11/4/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Take care and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

Gonçalo Esteves

Nov 4, 2017, 11:44:00 AM11/4/17
to syss...@googlegroups.com, structura...@googlegroups.com
Hi
this looks good. Please count me in to work

Gonçalo Esteves
Process & Systems Thinking Evangelist
Skype: goncalocristovaoesteves

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---