INCOSE Natural Systems WG Function Discussion 4/22/17 noon CDT

Curt McNamara

Apr 17, 2017, 11:41:39 PM4/17/17
to Curt McNamara
Our next get together will be Sat. April. 22nd to discuss function in design and biology. The concept of function is used differently in the two fields, however function is a key approach to bio-inspired design.

Software tools have been created to support the use of function and structure-behavior-function models in design.
We will provide a brief overview of key points, and then have a round-robin discussion.

In May we will have a speaker on the use of function in design and biology.

We plan to have more of these informal discussions. Please let us know if you have a topic of interest.

                      Curt

Our recordings are here (including IW):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3rnmabu1crutroa/AAB8_fT9YUcc083k5IlXO4Mha?dl=0

Curt McNamara

Apr 20, 2017, 11:38:07 PM4/20/17
to Curt McNamara, Sys Sci, Engineers and biologists mechanical design list
Login info for Saturday's meeting:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://incose.webex.com/join/webex16
Meeting Number: 258 497 038

JOIN BY PHONE
1-1-866-398-2885 Call-in toll-free number (Premiere)
Audio Passcode: 346 847 5607

Show global numbers:
https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=3468475607&num=11-866-398-2885&num2=1

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://incose.webex.com/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

How to guides:

User Guide for INCOSE

Getting Started Webpage