Fwd: Science of Laws Institute Update and Call for Abstracts

Jack Ring

Jul 6, 2016, 9:53:47 PM7/6/16
to Sys Sci
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Wood <john...@scienceoflaws.org>
Subject: Science of Laws Institute Update and Call for Abstracts
Date: July 6, 2016 at 5:34:34 PM MST

Greetings!  The Science of Laws Institute and its supporters continue their progress in deriving, accumulating, and promulgating reliable knowledge of laws and lawmaking. In the first half of this year, we published the second issue of our journal and also presented at the INCOSE Regional Mini-Conference. Additionally, we made arrangements with the San Diego chapter of INCOSE to jointly host the 3rd Annual Science of Laws Conference! The conference will be held this November in San Diego, California. Please see the attached Call for Abstracts and consider submitting your topic for inclusion in this exciting event. Abstracts are due August 6th.

Sincerely,

John

John N. Wood, PhD

Board Member

Science of Laws Institute

Call for Abstracts - 3rd Annual Science of Laws Conference.pdf