Understanding the U.S. Constitution

Jack Ring

May 18, 2017, 4:44:07 PM5/18/17
to Sys Sci
Those interested in examining the U.S. Constitution as an example of a system design report may find this useful.

The original designers are not available but you can observe and interact with surrogates in a multi-session 'design review' setting. Distinctions regarding republics, democracies, parliaments, monarchies, and other system architectures can be examined. Gnashing among current political parties will be avoided.

Dear Fellow American,

I invite you to take two minutes to watch this captivating trailer for our revamped course, "Introduction to the Constitution." It's a new way of presenting the topic, and I think you'll be impressed.

Watch the trailer now.

Warm Regards,

larryarnn-sig

Larry P. Arnn
President, Hillsdale College
Pursuing Truth-Defending Liberty since 1844

Hillsdale College    33 East College Street    Hillsdale, MI 49242    USA

Aleksandar Malečić

May 19, 2017, 6:30:54 AM5/19/17
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Not that those on the trailer have anything to do with that, but not a black person (an African American that "liberals" who (wherever they are) insist on words (and setting a line about how far a forward-thinking individual is allowed to go) more than anything else) is in the trailer. That notion motivated me to Google this web page: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.bd1cacfa303f and an additional list of videos and most read articles. It seems to me there is something going on about Donald Trump after all.

That constitution is probably in a way an introduction to a different way of being human, a hint if not a result. The mentality of the people almost as much as the document itself combined with popular culture are reasons why the American flag or something else related to the USA (such as for instance New York Yankees even though no one outside of the USA knows who they are and what they do) printed on clothes are popular, but there is a dark and potentially vulnerable side to all that. For instance, the "freedom" to impeach (or do something with equally or more unpredictable consequences) might be understood too loosely than in the actual Constitution and a mob can find its creative ways of defining a "real constitution loving American" (http://jacksoncountyiiipercent.com/).

If I didn't think there is a bifurcation point taking place right now and somehow related to politics, I wouldn't be so stubborn about thinking and writing about it.

Aleksandar

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---