Re: Electronic Democracy

Jon Awbrey

Feb 21, 2019, 9:46:01 AM2/21/19
to Ontolog Forum, SysSciWG, Structural Modeling
Michael, Bruce, Andrew, Paola, All —

Information and optimization go hand in hand (or hand and gage sometimes) —
discovering the laws or constraints that naturally govern the systems in
which we live is a big part of inching or nanometering toward our hearts'
desires within them. I'm engaged in trying to clear up a few old puzzles
about information at present but the dual relationship of information and
control in cybernetic systems is never far from my mind. Anyways, here's
a sampling of thoughts along those lines I thought I might add to the mix.

The Place Where Three Wars Meet
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2012/06/21/the-place-where-three-wars-meet/

If the People rule, then the People must be wise
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2012/04/14/if-the-people-rule-then-the-people-must-be-wise/

Theory and Therapy of Representations
1. https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2016/03/13/theory-and-therapy-of-representations-%e2%80%a2-1/
2. https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2016/12/19/theory-and-therapy-of-representations-%e2%80%a2-2/