April 2nd, Structural Modeling Video Conference - 8 AM Pacific Time

joseph simpson

Mar 29, 2016, 1:04:36 AM3/29/16
to Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Thomas Kercheval, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, J Singer, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka
The agenda and read ahead for our April 2nd meeting are attached and also available at:
  SMP_03_05_2016_agenda.odt

The current plan is to send out meeting invitations at 7:30 AM Pacific time to give people time to log in.  For individuals that are not signed in by 7:55 AM, I will send out additional invitations at that time.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw
AdaptiveTSPO_11_18mar2016.pdf
SMP_04_02_2016_agenda.pdf