IW presentations & handouts

James Martin

Jan 16, 2015, 6:50:16 PM1/16/15
to SSWG
The presentations and handouts for the SSWG sessions at IW are being posted here:

--
James

joseph simpson

Jan 20, 2015, 10:39:03 PM1/20/15
to Sys Sci
James:

Can you provide a brief overview of how the off-site presentations will be handled?

Can everything be done online on a computer?

Or is a telephone connection required?

Have fun,

Joe

--
James

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---

Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

Curt McNamara

Jan 20, 2015, 10:41:47 PM1/20/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com
We have run many webinars for the natural system working group, and an actual phone is much better fidelity than the computer connection for presenters. If you are an attendee, the computer audio works great.

          Curt

joseph simpson

Jan 20, 2015, 11:08:00 PM1/20/15
to Sys Sci
Curt:

Thanks for the information.

Do you have specific information about how the INCOSE !W 2015 event will be handled?

It appears that the new INCOSE communications infrastructure will be rolled out at INCOSE IW 2015.

I am just checking for specific details about how the new communications infrastructure may or may not impact the event.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

James Martin

Jan 21, 2015, 3:37:04 AM1/21/15
to SSWG
Joe,

I sent out the instructions for using Global Meet. This should be enough information so that anyone can dial in to our meetings.

James

James

James Martin

Jan 21, 2015, 3:38:23 AM1/21/15
to SSWG
Joe,

The new communications service will be put in place AFTER the IW event. We are still using the Global Meet service for this IW.

James

James

joseph simpson

Jan 21, 2015, 12:23:22 PM1/21/15
to Sys Sci
James:

Thanks for the information.

I would like to arrange for a test of the system, sometime before Tuesday...

Take care and have fun,

Joe