May 7th -- Structural Modeling Video Conference - 8 AM Pacific Time

joseph simpson

May 3, 2016, 7:27:33 PM5/3/16
to Thomas Kercheval, Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka, J Singer, Mary Keeler
Team:

Please see the attached documents that will be used to guide our discussion this month.

The current work and discussion are at an interesting point in their development.

Logic and mathematical forms are used in structural modeling to help reduce the cost and increase the efficiency in the inquiry process.

Contextual conditions control some aspects of the logical problem configuration.

What specific contextual conditions and how they impact the logical problem solution appears to be the area under discussion at this time.

Take care and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw
ReadAhead-for-May7_03may2016.pdf
ReadAhead-for-May7_03may2016.pdf
Relations.png

joseph simpson

May 4, 2016, 1:39:39 PM5/4/16
to Thomas Kercheval, Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka, J Singer, Mary Keeler, Steven Krane
Team:

The SMP video conference information is now available at:

The agenda is also attached.

I will send out the first round of invitations at 7:30 AM for those who may need more time to connect to the meeting.  A second set of invitations will be sent out at 7:55 AM for those who have not yet connected.

Take care and have fun,

Joe
SMP_05_07_2016_agenda.pdf

joseph simpson

May 7, 2016, 9:27:40 AM5/7/16
to Thomas Kercheval, Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka, J Singer, Mary Keeler, Steven Krane
Team:

The first round of invitations will be sent out in about an hour.

Have fun,

Joe

joseph simpson

May 7, 2016, 10:00:40 AM5/7/16
to Yiannis, Thomas Kercheval, Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka, J Singer, Mary Keeler, Steven Krane
Yiannis:

Excellent.. I know you will do well..

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Yiannis <lao...@futureworldscenter.org> wrote:
I will miss it again as I am boarding to a plane to Nairobi to implement my second structured democratic dialogue on

Have fun

Sent from my iPhone
_________________________
Yiannis Laouris MD, PhD (Neurophysiology), MS (systems Engineering)
Senior Scientist
Cyprus  Neuroscience & Technology Institute
Future Worlds Center

peterdt...@gmail.com

May 7, 2016, 10:54:44 AM5/7/16
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to join in ?

Peter Tuddenham

Sent from my iPhone
--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---

joseph simpson

May 7, 2016, 10:57:25 AM5/7/16
to Sys Sci
Yes..

I just sent you an invite..

joseph simpson

May 7, 2016, 12:28:47 PM5/7/16
to Thomas Kercheval, Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Aleksandar Malečić, Jack Ring, Yiannis Laouris, Richard Martin, Lenard Troncale, Narayana Mandaleeka, J Singer, Mary Keeler, Steven Krane
Team:

Another great session today.

The YouTube video is available at:

There were some sign in issues again today.

The current plan is to start each session 30 minutes early to give everyone time to log in.

The next meeting is Saturday June 4th.

A read ahead document will be distributed in the next week or so.. to support the June 4th meeting..

Kevin Dye will distribute an outline associated with the development of a  ISM reference paper...

Lots of progress, things are going well...