Fwd: [announce] ACCOMMODATION FOR ISSS2015

James Martin

Apr 6, 2015, 7:12:26 AM4/6/15
to SSWG
FYI

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Announcement list for the International Society for the Systems Sciences <anno...@lists.isss.org>
Date: April 6, 2015 at 6:25:01 AM EDT
To: anno...@lists.isss.org
Subject: [announce] ACCOMMODATION FOR ISSS2015

This year, we have accommodation in the venue where the conference will be held. This is the 4-star Scandic Potsdammer Platz hotel, and we have a block of rooms reserved for you at discounted rates.

The agreed block of rooms does help to lower costs for the conference facilties, so it would be a great help if you would consider using this hotel for the meeting this year.

Accommodation for the Conference

The venue for the conference is the Scandic Hotel Potsdamer Platz, a 560 room conference hotel located at Gabriele tergite Promenade 19, 10963 Berlin, Germany.  Phone: +49 30700779 0 and Fax: +49 30 700 779 2211

TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION PLEASE CLICK HERE, and use the Booking Code in the Scandic Hotel webpage: BISS020815

IF YOU CLICK ON THE ACCOMMODATION LINK, THE ISSS DISCOUNT CODE IS ALREADY ENTERED ON THAT PAGE, however if any problems, the full booking URL is:

http://www.scandichotels.com/dlredirect?NC=BISS020815&DLPAGEID=20130&cmpid=cc_channelshift

Room rates include breakfast, internet access, service and VAT taxes.

Scandic Single toom - 87 Euros per room per night

Scandic Double room - 96 Euros per room per night

Superior Single Room - 107 Euros per room per night

Superior Double Room - 116 Euros per room per night