Updated Systems Concepts Technical Report List On conceptsystem.us

joseph simpson

Nov 5, 2017, 1:18:55 AM11/5/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Team:

I have updated the technical report list at:

A key addition is the creation of a DOI for the latest technical report, one had not been generated in the past.

The link now provides a current list of our technical reports.

These technical reports combined with our web applications are the core material used as the basis for our future book.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments and/or concerns.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

joseph simpson

Nov 5, 2017, 1:14:50 AM11/5/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
I should also point out the section of the web site that organizes the Structural Modeling Project meeting materials for the last few years.  The link is:

Have fun,

Joe

joseph simpson

Nov 5, 2017, 5:15:29 PM11/5/17
to structura...@googlegroups.com, syss...@googlegroups.com
Team:

I have just updated and better organized the material associated with the Structural Modeling Project.

The meeting materials for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 are now more complete and may be accessed at:

Some of the older video presentations and slide decks from 2013 and 2014 have not yet been moved to the new site.

I expect that this material will be added to the new site in the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you have trouble finding specific materials.