SSWG presentations at IW15

James Martin

Feb 1, 2015, 9:58:46 AM2/1/15
to SSWG, tec...@incose.org, Art Pyster
We had a very successful meeting of the Systems Science Working Group at IW15, the INCOSE International Workshop for 2015. We had 32 people in attendance.

The presentations and handouts are available at our google wiki site:
https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg2015iw15/sswg-at-iw15

You can also see materials from prior workshops going all the way back to 2010 at:
https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg

Here are the topics we covered at the meeting:

  • Roadmap to SS-Based SE (Janet Singer)
  • Criteria for Systems Theories, Concepts & Methods (Len Troncale)
  • Klir's General Systems Theory (Kent Palmer)
  • Systems Processes Theory (SPT) (Len Troncale)
  • Basic Structural Modeling (Joe Simpson)
  • Maps & Itineraries (Bill Schindel)
  • General Systems TransDisciplinarity (GSTD) (Jennifer Wilby & David Rousseau)
  • Systems Isomorphies (Len Troncale)
  • Developing a Guide to the Systems Body of Knowledge (SysBOK) (Janet Singer)

--
James

ohkami

Feb 2, 2015, 1:23:09 AM2/2/15
to syss...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, James.

Yoshi Ohkami

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---

James Martin

Feb 7, 2015, 8:26:35 AM2/7/15
to SSWG, tec...@incose.org, Art Pyster
Here are meeting notes from the Systems Science Workshop sessions held at IW15. The presentations and handouts are located here:

Our next Systems Science Workshop will be held on Saturday, July 11, just prior to the 2015 INCOSE Symposium being held on July 13-16 in Seattle. That workshop will be held in the same hotel. We hope to see you there.

Regards,

James

--
James
SysSciWkshp-Meeting Notes IW15 Jan 2015.docx