Structural Modeling Teleconference -- Saturday March 7th At Noon Pacific Time

joseph simpson

Mar 1, 2015, 4:34:58 PM3/1/15
to Kevin Dye, Sys Sci, mjs...@gmail.com, mjs...@eskimo.com, Peter Jones, Alan Fitzmorris, Jack Ring, J Singer, Richard Martin, Steven Krane, David Rousseau
This month the introduction and discussion of the Augmented Model Exchange Isomorphism (AMEI) will continue.

Copies of AMEI version 1.1 are available at:

and:

The 'Structured Graph' and 'Matrix' sections will be discussed in more detail.  A given structured graph could be interpreted as a directed graph, a strict directed graph or a multigraph.  The contextual details that support the selection of a graph type should be included in the Context section.

The matrix section could be interpreted as a binary matrix, a Boolean matrix or an adjacency matrix.  The contextual details associated with the type of matrix representation should be included in the Context section.

We are planning on working up three (3) or four (4) basic examples for the teleconference.

The candidate natural language relationships are:
1 -- "Is antecedent to"
2 -- "Is adjacent to"
3 -- "Is subordinate to"
4 -- "Is included in"

These are classical natural language relationships that can be effectively used to start the discussion.

Please send me an email if you would like to be invited to the Google Hangout.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,
--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw