Discussion With Kevin Dye About Structural Modeling Software

joseph simpson

Sep 28, 2016, 6:36:34 PM9/28/16
to gmo...@u.washington.edu, Aleksandar Malečić, Andrew Borota, Gabriel AWAD, George Mobus, Hogan, Michael, Jack Ring, Janet Singer, Janet Singer, Joe Simpson, Kevin Dye, Kevin Dye, Lenard Troncale, Mary Keeler (mkeeler@u.washington.edu), Michael Singer, mjs...@eskimo.com, mjs...@gmail.com, Narayana Mandaleeka, Peter D Tuddenham, Richard Martin, SpaceKatt PoiSpin, Steve Krane, Steven Engle, Sys Sci, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris
This afternoons discussion with Kevin Dye is available at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQNKPhskNiA

Kevin indicated he had to go to the Google Plus to find the video screen.... and the invitations did not work for him..

I believe the URL for the October 1st video conference is:

https://youtu.be/ihiDLB6dBgw

We will need to work the new interface a little, like all new processes.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw

joseph simpson

Sep 28, 2016, 6:42:09 PM9/28/16
to gmo...@u.washington.edu, Aleksandar Malečić, Andrew Borota, Gabriel AWAD, George Mobus, Hogan, Michael, Jack Ring, Janet Singer, Janet Singer, Joe Simpson, Kevin Dye, Kevin Dye, Lenard Troncale, Mary Keeler (mkeeler@u.washington.edu), Michael Singer, mjs...@eskimo.com, mjs...@gmail.com, Narayana Mandaleeka, Peter D Tuddenham, Richard Martin, SpaceKatt PoiSpin, Steve Krane, Steven Engle, Sys Sci, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris
The links seem to work.. now to see if I can make them active in the text.  Try the links again:

 https://youtu.be/ihiDLB6dBgw