Should this WG be interacting with the IEEE P7000 WG?

Jack Ring

Jan 11, 2017, 2:53:57 PM1/11/17
to Sys Sci
Should this WG be interacting with the IEEE P7000 WG?

I understand that the purpose of the IEEE P7000 WG is "...provide engineers and technologists with an implementable process [...] to minimize ethical risk for their organizations, stakeholders and end users." and "The standard establishes a process model by which engineers and technologists can address ethical consideration throughout the various stages of system initiation, analysis and design.

To me it suggests Pathologies and acceptance of Unintended Consequences.