ISSS Conference (Systems Science) in July, Colorado and India venues

1 view

James Martin

May 16, 2016, 12:49:16 PM5/16/16
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Announcement list for the International Society for the Systems Sciences <anno...@lists.isss.org>
Date: Mon, May 16, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Subject: [announce] Fwd: #ISSS2016 USA-INDIA : Conference Update
To: anno...@lists.isss.org

The International Society for the Systems Sciences

#ISSS2016 USA-INDIA

International Society
for the
Systems Sciences

ANNOUNCEMENT AND  CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

ISSS2016 USA-INDIA
#ISSS2016 USA-INDIA
The ISSS 60th Annual Meeting and First Policy Summit - an East-West Systems Dialogue - is going to be an exciting experience with two Conference locations (USA and India), an impressive line-up of speakers, public evening presentations, and a graduate course -- and we would like to see you there either presenting your research, conducting a workshop, sharing ideas and participating in "Realizing Sustainable Futures".

Early-bird Registration is now open and prices go up on 1st June!
Early-Bird Register Now!

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS : Submit by  20 June 2016

We're looking forward to reading your abstracts addressing the Conference Themes or any of the ISSS or Partner Group Calls.

For all details, including how to submit your abstract, download the 'Call for Papers' booklet.

Download the Call for Papers Booklet here
University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
University of Colorado, Boulder, USA

Boulder (USA)
Frameworks for Systemic Sustainability
• The Challenge of System(s) Sustainability
• Towards Holistic System(s) Theory
Global Science and Ecosystem Assessments
• Coupling Human and Natural System(s) Research
• From Crisis to Synergy (Anticipatory, Exploratory and Participatory Methods)
Cultural, Ethical, and Economic Wisdom
• Making Sense in Economics, Ethics, and Policy
• Multi-Cultural Wisdom
Engineering and Systemic Synthesis
• Engineering Sustainable Systems and Technology
• Prospects for Scientific Systemic Synthesis
Education, Communication, and Capacity
• Human Capacity & Student Research
• Systems Literacy Education and Outreach

University of Vignan, India
University of Vignan, Vadlamudi, India
Vadlamudi (INDIA)

Food, Energy and Water Systems
    • Renewable and sustainable energy
    • Sustainable and healthy food systems
    • Engineering and Sustainability
Economics, Business and Green Technologies
    • Circular economic models for business, societies, entrepreneurs and communities
    • Green technologies - agriculture and livestock/use of sensors for sustainability
Habitats and Ecosystem Sustainability
    • Habitat resilience (rural, urban, forest and natural ecosystems)
    • Valedictory session
Featured Speakers
An exciting line-up of speakers at both Boulder and Vadlamudi has been developed to inform, inspire, educate and create discussion!

Speakers include:

Gunter Pauli, William Becker, Marc Bekoff, John Fullerton, David Rousseau, Ariella Helfgott, Mario Giampietro, Joshua Tewksbury, Gary Machlis, James Svistski, Roberto Poli joining us in the USA and Ockie Bosch, Jan Hofmeyr, Leonie Solomons, Garry Jacobs, Janet McIntyre, Nam Nguyen in India!

Special Programs
Special Programs

Graduate Courses
Professional Courses
Workshops
Inaugural Systems Sciences Policy Summit
Public Outreach
Best Paper Awards

Keep up to date and help us spread the word!
Keep up to date and connect with us via our social media channels and the conference website www.isss2016usa-india.com which will be delivering videos, images and links to presenters before and during the conference.
We're grateful to you for helping us spread the word so that this year's conference can be the best one yet by sharing and inviting others to this event on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+, or by forwarding this email.
We look forward to seeing you in Boulder or Vadlamudi!
FacebookTwitterGoogle+
#ISSS2016 Enquiries - Please Ask!
International Society for the Systems Sciences Business Office, 47 Southfield Road, Pocklington, York YO42 2XE, United Kingdom
Telephone/fax: +44 (0)1759 302718 | Email: enqui...@gmail.com

© 2016 International Society of the Systems Sciences.

Unsubscribe from this list

James