Governors and governed

1 view

Steven Krane

Nov 15, 2016, 10:25:05 PM11/15/16
to syss...@googlegroups.com
Re:
"Our opportunity is to cast all this in systems thinking, feeling and doing, not as a political movement but as a way of demonstrating how systemics can suppress demonics."

Yea verily. Tech presents new, dynamic, circumstances the system of government must (or not) withstand, unimaginable by the framers of the Constitution of the US. Journalism, in particular is in crisis. Fake news is the swamp. It's amazing it has lasted 240 years. Pretty smart architects, resilient system. It's about to be tested. It will depend on the dynamics between the governors and the governed. What are the state variables?