INCOSE Workshop results

James Martin

Feb 4, 2017, 10:16:40 AM2/4/17
to SSWG
We had a very productive time for the Sys Sci WG at the INCOSE Workshop last week. Present were over 80 individuals with peak attendance at about 45 with average around 25. There were over two dozen presentations during the four days, and all can be viewed or downloaded from our wiki page:
We thank all the presenters for their willingness to share with us and for leading discussions to advance our knowledge of systems science. Some related events are coming up where some of these discussions will be continued.
  • Conference on SE Research, March
  • ISSS Conference, July (Vienna)
  • Systems Summit at INCOSE Symposium (IS), July
  • Systems Science Panel at IS, July
  • Systems Summit at Great Lakes Conference, Oct
  • INCOSE Workshop, Jan 2018 (Florida)
  • IFSR Conversation, Apr 2018
We discussed several potential research topics as candidates for National Science Foundation-funded projects. Peter Tuddenham is coordinating grant proposals to NSF and other funding sources, so if you have any ideas about this please contact Peter.

Regards,
James