Fwd: CALL FOR COOPERATION (WCSA) 2018

James Martin

Mar 13, 2018, 10:34:38 AM3/13/18
to SSWG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerhard Chroust <Gerhard...@jku.at>
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:24 AM
Subject: CALL FOR COOPERATION (WCSA) 2018

Dear Members and VIPS of the IFSR!
On behalf of our Italian member WCSA I bring to your attention the call for cooperation    from Andrea Pitasi  .
With my best regards
Gerhard

CALL FOR COOPERATION!
>>> ANDREA PITASI <pita...@gmail.com> 11.03.2018 18:47 >>>
Dear Colleague ,
As the current president of World Complexity Science Academy, I am delighted to introduce you the work in progress of our 8th Conference scheduled in a EU institutional venue in Brussels or Rome at mid-November 2018. The conference is titled Turbulent Convergence, Digitalization and Supranational Lawmaking of the European Union for Economic Development and Social Equality in the Global Player Scenario.
As you can easily imagine, the research and policy areas involved in our program deal with strategic steps of the next EU evolution both in its internal and foreign affairs in an age of turbulent nationalisms and populisms, which are small hurdles if the EU policy goals are clear and great. Conversely, these small hurdles could grow bigger and bigger if the EU policy goals are not very clear and short-term.
I am honoured and pleased to contact you because at this stage of our conference organization, we might share with you and your institution the chance of a joint event within the conference program from the usual panel to more specific events. You can consider strategic to create a win/win alliance between us in the name of a richer, safer and stronger EU, in a peaceful and open world. That is why I would be grateful to you if you would accept to be involved as a strategic partner of our conference proposing an event/panel you consider suitable, and to play the role of protagonist in our conference as a panel chair/keynote speaker.
At this stage, we are essentially structuring the program by setting strategic partnerships to shape joint panels. This is the open list of potential topics for panels:
1. Social equality and human rights in convergent scenarios
2. Transparency, confidentiality and privacy of data
3. AI, labor policies and social control
4. Safety, security and free circulation
5. Big Data public management
6. Implementing global citizenship and citizenship policies among global players
7. The horizontalization of constitutions
8. Legislative proposal to strengthen the links among NAFTA, EU and MERCOSUR
9. Designing new socio-economic development strategies
10. Free circulation and interdependence
11. Capitalism next evolutionary shapes
12. Redesigning educational policies for global citizens
13. Legal, political and economical aspects of digitalization
14. Aligning military defence technologies and policies
15. Aligning criminal procedures, technologies and policies
16. The EU and the convergence with the Far East
17. Redesigning the EU supranational, looking at the east of the EU
18. Redesigning the EU supranational, looking at the south of the EU
The panels already in progress are:
1. Taxation and digitalization in a globalized world
2. The global legislator and the shift from international to supranational scenarios
3. The EU-MERCOSUR next round?
4. Central Europe between EU and Russia
5. The internal affairs turbulence of the EU
6. Redesigning constitutions and treaties towards a new global world order
Wishing to start a win/win strategic partnership with you and your institution and looking forward to your kind reply, I remain sincerely yours,
Andrea
Prof. Andrea Pitasi, PhD
Gabriele d'Annunzio University
WCSA Honorary Life President
Eurocitizen President
Head of Studio Pitasi Strategic Consulting Firm

skype andreapitasi

Prof. Dr. Gerhard Chroust
J. Kepler University Linz
c/o Donaustr. 101/6,